Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Best Gluten Free Pizza


In 2013 I discovered I have Celiac decease and had to go entirely gluten free. This was extremely difficult because my two favorite foods are pasta and pizza. So after lots of trial and error I developed  the perfect gluten-free pizza crust. This recipe is incredibly simple and delicious.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup gluten-free baking flour
  • 1/4 cup brown rice flour 
  • 1/4 cup chia seeds 
  • 3/4 cup warm milk
  • 1 tbs. yeast
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1 egg



OPTIONAL:
I like to season my crust with some granulated garlic and onion.

DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a spoon until it's a thick paste.
Drop dough onto floured surface and kneed.
Add flour until dough it dry enough to handle.
Spread onto greased pan with hands.
Add toppings and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.